Gehrmann Building, Level 8
School of Biological Sciences – UQ
St Lucia QLD 4072
Home T: +61 7 41942226
Palaeoecology of coral reefs, turbid reef environments, sediment impacts on reefs
Historical ecology of the coral reefs of Hervey Bay, Queensland
MSc in Biology (Marine Biology) – James Cook University
BSc in Biology – James Cook University
- Wakefield, W. and Butler, I. R. (2000) Investigating Essential Fish Habitat for West Coast Groundfish Abstracts: Mace P.M. (Ed) Proceedings of the 6th NMFS National Stock Assessment Workshop, March 2000.
- Butler, I. R. et. al. (2000) Essential Fish Habitat on the West Coast (Poster) 6th NMFS National Stock Assessment Workshop, March 2000.
- Butler, I. R. (1998) Beche-de-Mer Fishery in New Ireland Province, Papua New Guinea: 1997 Status Report. Technical Report of the National Fisheries Authority, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.
- Benson, L.J., Goldsworthy, P. M., Butler, I. R. and Oliver, J. (Eds.) (1994) Townsville Port Authority Capital Dredging Works 1993: Enviromental Monitoring Program. Townsville Port Authority, 238 pp.
- Butler, I.R. (1994) An Investigation Into What Constitutes Lethal Wounding in Acanthaster planci and an Assessment of the Effects of Regeneration on Gonad Production. Masters Thesis, James Cook University Library, Townsville, Queensland, Australia.
- Kettle, B. and Butler, I. R. (1994) A new approach to managing the environmental effects to dredging. Abstracts: O. Bellwood (Ed), 6th Pacific Congress on Marine Science and Technology, July 1994.
- Sweatman, H. and Butler, I. R.(1993) An Experimental Investigation of the Ability of Crown-of-Thorns Starfish to Survive Physical Damage. Proceedings of the Crown of Thorns Workshop, Townsville, Queensland, Australia.